As a privately funded, non-profit organization TCA relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to sustain our mission and facilities.
There are many ways to give.
Find one that meets your needs.
Become a member and be a part of the Presidents Circle. Click here to see your options and the benefits of joining!
1. Cash donation or donate by credit card using the link below.
2. IRA contribution. If you are 70 years of age or older, there is a special tax advantage this year.
3. Will or Living Trust. You can name the TCA in your will or living trust. We suggest the following language “I give to the Taos Center for the Arts, with its offices at 133 Paseo del Pueblo Norte, Taos, NM all or _____% of my estate or the sum of $________ to be used for the TCA”.
4. Planned estate gifts in your will or living trust with tax benefits during your lifetime.
5. Real Estate
6. Stocks or bonds
7. Memorial or Honorary Gifts. Make a special gift in honor of someone else or in memory of a loved one which will leave a lasting legacy for that person.
8. Donation of Art or other goods.
9. Gift of life insurance. By assigning ownership on a life insurance policy to the TCA the premiums are tax-deductible as well as the value of the policy.
10. Retirement benefits. This is one of the most effective gifts because the TCA will not have to pay tax on an IRA or a 401k.
To make a credit card donation, click here:
You can also mail donations to:
Taos Center for the Arts
133 Paseo del Pueblo Norte, Taos, NM 87571
Or call 575-758-2052 to make a credit card donation by phone.
The TCA is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.